Two people in Seattle died after taking an over-the-counter pain reliever; lab analysis showed the pills were tainted with cyanide. The investigation which followed led police to a suspect with a motive for murder and a callous disregard for others.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- Oh yes! Thanx for watching! “@JeffreyKohut: I love your show! I still remember you doing an episode about a case in Winnipeg where I live!”, 4 hours ago
- Usually the 2nd week of each month“@GlamRockCowboy: When will the full episode videos on your website be rotated?, 21 hours ago
- Playing tennis with the great Rod Laver & Gabriella Sabatini. Great fun. http://t.co/qrI8wZ2Ay5, Mar 09
- Identity of two more passengers on missing flight under investigation #MailOnline http://t.co/ApqNt0GXGE http://t.co/A7MCUKrSpK, Mar 09
- A classic! “@nypost: The world ignored Rob Ford // after Toronto's mayor urged everyone to 'turn your clocks back' http://t.co/bGEIiNf53a”, Mar 09