The killer was meticulous, washing everything at the scene, including the victim’s body. The only definitive evidence was a single hair. Three years later he struck again and, this time, what he left behind would prove he committed both crimes.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- Playing tennis with the great Rod Laver & Gabriella Sabatini. Great fun. http://t.co/qrI8wZ2Ay5, 23 hours ago
- Identity of two more passengers on missing flight under investigation #MailOnline http://t.co/ApqNt0GXGE http://t.co/A7MCUKrSpK, 23 hours ago
- A classic! “@nypost: The world ignored Rob Ford // after Toronto's mayor urged everyone to 'turn your clocks back' http://t.co/bGEIiNf53a”, 23 hours ago
- Thank you! “@ESPN_Colin: Whatever TV executive created "Forensic Files" deserves a raise or a bagel... or something. Can't turn it off.”, 23 hours ago
- @The_Preditor I'm exaggerating a bit about their commercials but they prob think it's generous offer but to me it seems a little odd, Mar 08