The killer was meticulous, washing everything at the scene, including the victim’s body. The only definitive evidence was a single hair. Three years later he struck again and, this time, what he left behind would prove he committed both crimes.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- Why does CA need its own version? “@Fieldwalker: @forensicfiles I've seen every show! When will you edit new shows for California?”, 9 hours ago
- Of course! Please do! “@EbolaOutbreakUS: @forensicfiles can we follow you? let us know thanks for tweeting us!”, 12 hours ago
- I don't recall“@Carl_Horton:I noticed in The Financial Downfall you dont use the original pics from the crime. Why not? They were so eerie!”, 12 hours ago
- Just new to HLN. They've aired before on TruTV“@donta_b: Are the new 100 ep airing Monday on HLN new eps or are they just new to that net?, 17 hours ago
- Thank you!! “@NICKIMINAJ: How I be wen bae lets me turn off ESPN so I can watch forensic files http://t.co/bZDK3pUL6h” @forensicfiles”, Oct 22