The killer was meticulous, washing everything at the scene, including the victim’s body. The only definitive evidence was a single hair. Three years later he struck again and, this time, what he left behind would prove he committed both crimes.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- I think HLN found them disrespectful in some respects. That certainly wasn't our intention and I disagree. https://t.co/LGW75YrCg1, 1 hour ago
- lol. Frankly the CourtTV execs used to get irritated with me about those but they put up with it. https://t.co/hkWIjqjQhc, 1 hour ago
- I honestly have no idea why they do that. I think it's crazy. https://t.co/0F474kr8dz, 2 hours ago
- One thing you can say about LA, great restaurants. Enjoyed my visit & seeing my daughter., 2 hours ago
- No new ones but lots of reruns, 400 in all. https://t.co/ivbDBYdrXs, 2 hours ago