The killer was meticulous, washing everything at the scene, including the victim’s body. The only definitive evidence was a single hair. Three years later he struck again and, this time, what he left behind would prove he committed both crimes.
Forensic Files Search
Lastest Tweets from Paul
- I know! I don't get it. “@shySMiLE: @forensicfiles love HLN for mystery detectives but they tend to air the same episodes over & over :(”, Dec 10
- Xmas for the doggie too! http://t.co/x7ETFQ3XTO, Dec 10
- I totally agree! “@jaxbra: I will admit I expected to tune into @SoundofMusic for a few minutes then channel surf.You hooked me! It's lovely, Dec 06
- RT @JedediahBila: About that “No Animals Were Harmed” credit you see on movie & TV productions... http://t.co/t59wjjjnvG, Nov 25
- Thank you, my friend. @DefiledHorror: Nothing better than relaxing with #MysteryDetectives for the weekend after a long week! Thank you,, Nov 24