The killer was meticulous, washing everything at the scene, including the victim’s body. The only definitive evidence was a single hair. Three years later he struck again and, this time, what he left behind would prove he committed both crimes.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- Oh God, a woman sets her bf on fire for throwing out her spaghetti?! http://t.co/ZnDkadD1gN, 19 hours ago
- I'm humbled so many of you like the series but HLN decides which ones air and how often. Please express your frustrations to them directly., 21 hours ago
- Why does CA need its own version? “@Fieldwalker: @forensicfiles I've seen every show! When will you edit new shows for California?”, Oct 22
- Of course! Please do! “@EbolaOutbreakUS: @forensicfiles can we follow you? let us know thanks for tweeting us!”, Oct 22
- I don't recall“@Carl_Horton:I noticed in The Financial Downfall you dont use the original pics from the crime. Why not? They were so eerie!”, Oct 22