The killer was meticulous, washing everything at the scene, including the victim’s body. The only definitive evidence was a single hair. Three years later he struck again and, this time, what he left behind would prove he committed both crimes.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- RT @nypost: This quick-witted weatherman is very good on his feet http://t.co/cnUBKzN9cs http://t.co/sLclF92vu7, 22 hours ago
- MY fav is "Bad Blood" love that show “@LA56TV: More @forensicfiles coming up today at 1&130P on @LA56TV #KDOCTV What's your favorite case?, Jan 28
- RT @connortryan: South Carolina judge tosses sit-in convictions for Friendship Nine http://t.co/yUhxqCIF2J http://t.co/GrTs9OIWgd, Jan 28
- When I got the notes back from the network, they asked the question "which network was that??", Jan 28
- 2/2 I inserted the line "the only job he could find was as programming chief of a cable television network.', Jan 28