The killer was meticulous, washing everything at the scene, including the victim’s body. The only definitive evidence was a single hair. Three years later he struck again and, this time, what he left behind would prove he committed both crimes.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- @The_Preditor I'm exaggerating a bit about their commercials but they prob think it's generous offer but to me it seems a little odd, 22 hours ago
- The Jos. A Bank commercial says if you buy a belt they'll throw in three suits and a sports coat for free. How are they making money?, Mar 07
- I felt a bit sorry for Travolta mispronouncing Ms. Menzel's name on Oscars. I've made my share of mistakes on live TV. It's not easy., Mar 06
- @MattLeppala Forensic Files broadcast its first episode in 1996, a decade before Discovery ID started. Only reruns are airing currently., Mar 05
- @VinniePolitan Does he REALLY think he can pull an OJ and get away with this given the evidence and his preposterous story?, Mar 04