The killer was meticulous, washing everything at the scene, including the victim’s body. The only definitive evidence was a single hair. Three years later he struck again and, this time, what he left behind would prove he committed both crimes.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- I have to say, the Netflix executives are a great group to do business with. It's easy to see why they're so successful., Aug 31
- Nail polish may prevent date rape http://t.co/bgsK8cZGwu via @USATODAY, Aug 26
- Ever notice how many of these 'teachers of the year' are later arrested for molesting students? Makes u wonder who does the voting?!, Aug 26
- My wish for everyone would be to read a good book on personal safety / situational awareness. This series has convinced me it's important., Aug 24
- That was one of MY favs “@GEEMONEY2003: @forensicfiles I was thrilled to see the Zodiak episode make it to HLN. That's one of my favorites.”, Aug 24