The killer was meticulous, washing everything at the scene, including the victim’s body. The only definitive evidence was a single hair. Three years later he struck again and, this time, what he left behind would prove he committed both crimes.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- 'No, that's actual succinylcholine. You better be careful with that and hey, I need that back its a controlled substance!' Oh my. 3/3, 11 mins ago
- I almost said yes until I called my Dr friend who had given me the vial of succinylcholine for the shoot. 'Is that water u put in vial? 2/3, 13 mins ago
- We once had vial of succinylcholine on set of recreation. Actor asked should he use syringe to take the 'water' from vial in the scene 1/3, 15 mins ago
- RT @JeanoRoid: @forensicfiles http://t.co/kYEPAH04Mf, 29 mins ago
- RT @llmeulemans: @forensicfiles every time my husband has to work on Friday nights I wind up on a date with a 90 year old man 😂 http://t.co/7WtENoMPSh, 14 hours ago