The killer was meticulous, washing everything at the scene, including the victim’s body. The only definitive evidence was a single hair. Three years later he struck again and, this time, what he left behind would prove he committed both crimes.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- I ate cherry cheesecake today before I learned it's Cherry Cheesecake Day here in US. Maybe that means it's going to be my lucky day!, 7 hours ago
- Must be something in the water down there?? @PlainToeBro: I swear 30% (of your cases) happen within 50 miles of me and the @CityofTampa, 12 hours ago
- Forensic Files premiered on this date 18 years ago on TLC Network (then called Medical Detectives). Wow, quite a run., Apr 21
- HLN /CNN could do so, don't know if they will @jporta2: any chance of new episodes being produced and, if so, who do we fans write to?, Apr 21
- lol Easter Bunny DNA. Love it! @AnthonyDressen: if he did- chances are he left behind some forensic evidence.”, Apr 20