The killer was meticulous, washing everything at the scene, including the victim’s body. The only definitive evidence was a single hair. Three years later he struck again and, this time, what he left behind would prove he committed both crimes.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- He was a great prosecutor. Good guy too“@Youxia88: "Driven To Silence" with Prosecutor/Representative @TGowdySC is my favorite of all time!”, Jul 29
- Murder verdict tossed because his mom couldn’t find a seat via @NYPost http://t.co/TMIn7Zelm4, Jul 29
- Thanks!, Peter Thomas will enjoy hearing that! “@McGuire72: I just wanna say... Best show on TV. Best narrator too., Jul 25
- RT @docpetit_art: Love you...miss you everyday.... Please be the change you wish to see in the world... @PFFPetit @LePetitStudioCT http://t.co/kwt57jPyVs, Jul 23
- Thank you for your loyalty! Not everyone realizes there are that many episodes. ;) “@gencuesta: @forensicfiles maybe about 399?”, Jul 23