The killer was meticulous, washing everything at the scene, including the victim’s body. The only definitive evidence was a single hair. Three years later he struck again and, this time, what he left behind would prove he committed both crimes.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- @NolteNC you looked good on NBC today! Well done!, 13 hours ago
- RT @connortryan: http://t.co/UOqjAnA2pB, 21 hours ago
- @jeebles333 Interestingly, Peter is a justice of the peace and as a favor to Johnny Carson officiated at his son's wedding., Dec 17
- Thank you! All re-runs now. Good luck in ur career!“@radiodano: @forensicfiles lol. Where can we find new EPs of the greatest show on TV?”, Dec 14
- Conviction = lousy food, violent neighbors, never getting the TV remote control and you'll swear Shawshank Redemption is a documentary., Dec 14