The killer was meticulous, washing everything at the scene, including the victim’s body. The only definitive evidence was a single hair. Three years later he struck again and, this time, what he left behind would prove he committed both crimes.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- @RichardMCMLXXXV go to http://t.co/g9KUBrIzqV there's a place to give feedback, leave your email address and we'll be in touch., 8 hours ago
- After reading that article about the honor student encouraging her friend to kill himself. I have to ask: What the hell is happening??, 24 hours ago
- RT @cicicarruthers: Is this not the epitome of evil?? Horrible wench! http://t.co/v3WsDSGucN, 24 hours ago
- I'm happy for J. K. Simmons, I thought he was terrific in Juno too., Feb 27
- Every American needs to see the award winning documentary Citizenfour., Feb 26