The killer was meticulous, washing everything at the scene, including the victim’s body. The only definitive evidence was a single hair. Three years later he struck again and, this time, what he left behind would prove he committed both crimes.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- Golfer Jordan Spieth seems like such a nice kid, comes from a great family. I've known his grandfather Donald for years., 4 hours ago
- Dog Chosen for Jury Duty? http://t.co/ZeBtn4YaA8 via @NBCPhiladelphia, Apr 15
- RT @westr: Wow! RT @JediPD: How Being a Doctor Became the Most Miserable Profession http://t.co/tOIRyrkpdX #Warondoctors, Apr 14
- The great Peter Thomas. https://t.co/inF9yxPtDB, Apr 10
- I love that hotel. “@jaxbra: I have never been so happy to see a hotel than tonight. #hollywoodroosevelt, Apr 09