As she left choir practice, the woman was gunned down in the church parking lot. Her husband became the prime suspect â€“ particularly when police learned he found out just a month earlier that his wife had been cheating on him for three years.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- Lots of bad guys out there, sadly. “@dr3amgurl: @forensicfiles is bringing it tonight...I'm scared.....what sicko would do this to a person?, 23 mins ago
- HLN adds its logo, we don't. @latinajessica42:Your damn logo in lower right corner BLOCKS names, states, attorneys etc. HAVE YOU NOT LOOKED?, Nov 20
- @AddieMarie1361 I always wonder about people who marry these prisoners. A life of prison visits & parole appeals, seems so depressing., Nov 19
- I can just imagine if my daughter said "Dad I've decided to marry Charles Manson, would you give me away?" Yeah in more ways than one., Nov 19
- Really? That's a surprise?? “@nypost: Charles Manson's future mother-in-law won't be attending the wedding http://t.co/tUELWheQXN”, Nov 19