The victim was brutally murdered. Police learn her fiancé was having affairs with other women, and he becomes the prime suspect… until a man comes forward who not only believes he owns the murder weapon, he also knows who used it.
Forensic Files Search
Lastest Tweets from Paul
- I totally agree! “@jaxbra: I will admit I expected to tune into @SoundofMusic for a few minutes then channel surf.You hooked me! It's lovely, Dec 06
- RT @JedediahBila: About that “No Animals Were Harmed” credit you see on movie & TV productions... http://t.co/t59wjjjnvG, Nov 25
- Thank you, my friend. @DefiledHorror: Nothing better than relaxing with #MysteryDetectives for the weekend after a long week! Thank you,, Nov 24
- Yes, with copies of all episodes in 3 dif locations “@baronobeefdip: @shySMiLE Do you have them archived?”, Nov 20
- You're most welcome! “@franciscoo419: @forensicfiles thank you for #ForensicFiles”, Nov 20