The victim was brutally murdered. Police learn her fiancé was having affairs with other women, and he becomes the prime suspect… until a man comes forward who not only believes he owns the murder weapon, he also knows who used it.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- I was late for work today because I needed to find someone to help carry my new IPhone 6 plus to the car., 12 hours ago
- @MikeTyson thank you for the shout out on Howard Stern today. I appreciate it!, Oct 29
- Oops! U have a good eye! “@eddiebedderman: "sealed with a kiss" is very interesting, but I noticed a '98 Ford Taurus yet the year is 1994!”, Oct 29
- Always wondered how 'Silver Linings Playbook' would play internationally given the NFL subplot and gambling lingo?, Oct 28
- In the understatement of the year, if you missed the first 2 of the newer 100 eps HLN is airing, I think they'll be repeating them, Oct 28