The victim was brutally murdered. Police learn her fiancé was having affairs with other women, and he becomes the prime suspect… until a man comes forward who not only believes he owns the murder weapon, he also knows who used it.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- RT @jpodhoretz: The most puzzling thing about William Cohan's book on the Duke case is why he wrote it. https://t.co/P4hXFKdSVB, 12 hours ago
- @jaxbra Great pic Jackie! You're on the red carpet more than I am! ;), Apr 18
- RT @NolteNC: oh my god - http://t.co/Ducra22KbI, Apr 18
- Golfer Jordan Spieth seems like such a nice kid, comes from a great family. I've known his grandfather Donald for years., Apr 16
- Dog Chosen for Jury Duty? http://t.co/ZeBtn4YaA8 via @NBCPhiladelphia, Apr 15