The victim was brutally murdered. Police learn her fiancé was having affairs with other women, and he becomes the prime suspect… until a man comes forward who not only believes he owns the murder weapon, he also knows who used it.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- RT @AlanZweibel: Thank you, Don Pardo., 21 hours ago
- Yes, when we do we use those who were involved in the cases“@AbbyCasarez0901: do you guys use forensic computer analysts for your cases ?”, Aug 16
- Episode 369 'Runaway Love' strikingly similar to the Bali murder case of the mom allegedly killed by daughter and boyfriend., Aug 15
- The crew who shot all of the wonderful recreations for Forensic Files including a great director Mike Jordan. http://t.co/ngoztIhIg6, Aug 13
- Wish I could recall the case “@kathrynsfunblog: I just saw the ep about Carla Hughes &Avis banks. Do you think keyon pitman was involved?, Aug 13