The victim was brutally murdered. Police learn her fiancé was having affairs with other women, and he becomes the prime suspect… until a man comes forward who not only believes he owns the murder weapon, he also knows who used it.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- Me too. “@lila_engel: i hope the forensic files guy stays alive long enough to give my eulogy”, Nov 24
- RT @Renzo_Soprano: This hospital let a sick boy's dog in to give him unconditional comfort. I just had to tweet this. http://t.co/YvtzaCalul, Nov 22
- Lots of bad guys out there, sadly. “@dr3amgurl: @forensicfiles is bringing it tonight...I'm scared.....what sicko would do this to a person?, Nov 22
- HLN adds its logo, we don't. @latinajessica42:Your damn logo in lower right corner BLOCKS names, states, attorneys etc. HAVE YOU NOT LOOKED?, Nov 20
- @AddieMarie1361 I always wonder about people who marry these prisoners. A life of prison visits & parole appeals, seems so depressing., Nov 19