Four young adults are brutally murdered in an upscale neighborhood, and the crime scene yields little evidence. Descriptions of two people seen walking nearby are used to create composite drawings, which become a key element in solving the crime.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- Oh yes! Thanx for watching! “@JeffreyKohut: I love your show! I still remember you doing an episode about a case in Winnipeg where I live!”, 23 hours ago
- Usually the 2nd week of each month“@GlamRockCowboy: When will the full episode videos on your website be rotated?, Mar 11
- Playing tennis with the great Rod Laver & Gabriella Sabatini. Great fun. http://t.co/qrI8wZ2Ay5, Mar 09
- Identity of two more passengers on missing flight under investigation #MailOnline http://t.co/ApqNt0GXGE http://t.co/A7MCUKrSpK, Mar 09
- A classic! “@nypost: The world ignored Rob Ford // after Toronto's mayor urged everyone to 'turn your clocks back' http://t.co/bGEIiNf53a”, Mar 09