Four young adults are brutally murdered in an upscale neighborhood, and the crime scene yields little evidence. Descriptions of two people seen walking nearby are used to create composite drawings, which become a key element in solving the crime.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- @jeebles333 Interestingly, Peter is a justice of the peace and as a favor to Johnny Carson officiated at his son's wedding., Dec 17
- Thank you! All re-runs now. Good luck in ur career!“@radiodano: @forensicfiles lol. Where can we find new EPs of the greatest show on TV?”, Dec 14
- Conviction = lousy food, violent neighbors, never getting the TV remote control and you'll swear Shawshank Redemption is a documentary., Dec 14
- Why kill a spouse? U are always the prime suspect, almost always convicted and usually regret it later. Dumb., Dec 14
- @NolteNC geez, I don't even get the good swag. ;), Dec 14