Four young adults are brutally murdered in an upscale neighborhood, and the crime scene yields little evidence. Descriptions of two people seen walking nearby are used to create composite drawings, which become a key element in solving the crime.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- Why does CA need its own version? “@Fieldwalker: @forensicfiles I've seen every show! When will you edit new shows for California?”, 15 hours ago
- Of course! Please do! “@EbolaOutbreakUS: @forensicfiles can we follow you? let us know thanks for tweeting us!”, 18 hours ago
- I don't recall“@Carl_Horton:I noticed in The Financial Downfall you dont use the original pics from the crime. Why not? They were so eerie!”, 18 hours ago
- Just new to HLN. They've aired before on TruTV“@donta_b: Are the new 100 ep airing Monday on HLN new eps or are they just new to that net?, 22 hours ago
- Thank you!! “@NICKIMINAJ: How I be wen bae lets me turn off ESPN so I can watch forensic files http://t.co/bZDK3pUL6h” @forensicfiles”, Oct 22