Four young adults are brutally murdered in an upscale neighborhood, and the crime scene yields little evidence. Descriptions of two people seen walking nearby are used to create composite drawings, which become a key element in solving the crime.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- I was late for work today because I needed to find someone to help carry my new IPhone 6 plus to the car., 5 hours ago
- @MikeTyson thank you for the shout out on Howard Stern today. I appreciate it!, Oct 29
- Oops! U have a good eye! “@eddiebedderman: "sealed with a kiss" is very interesting, but I noticed a '98 Ford Taurus yet the year is 1994!”, Oct 29
- Always wondered how 'Silver Linings Playbook' would play internationally given the NFL subplot and gambling lingo?, Oct 28
- In the understatement of the year, if you missed the first 2 of the newer 100 eps HLN is airing, I think they'll be repeating them, Oct 28