Four young adults are brutally murdered in an upscale neighborhood, and the crime scene yields little evidence. Descriptions of two people seen walking nearby are used to create composite drawings, which become a key element in solving the crime.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- RT @nypost: This quick-witted weatherman is very good on his feet http://t.co/cnUBKzN9cs http://t.co/sLclF92vu7, 5 hours ago
- MY fav is "Bad Blood" love that show “@LA56TV: More @forensicfiles coming up today at 1&130P on @LA56TV #KDOCTV What's your favorite case?, Jan 28
- RT @connortryan: South Carolina judge tosses sit-in convictions for Friendship Nine http://t.co/yUhxqCIF2J http://t.co/GrTs9OIWgd, Jan 28
- When I got the notes back from the network, they asked the question "which network was that??", Jan 28
- 2/2 I inserted the line "the only job he could find was as programming chief of a cable television network.', Jan 28