Four young adults are brutally murdered in an upscale neighborhood, and the crime scene yields little evidence. Descriptions of two people seen walking nearby are used to create composite drawings, which become a key element in solving the crime.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- @The_Preditor I'm exaggerating a bit about their commercials but they prob think it's generous offer but to me it seems a little odd, Mar 08
- The Jos. A Bank commercial says if you buy a belt they'll throw in three suits and a sports coat for free. How are they making money?, Mar 07
- I felt a bit sorry for Travolta mispronouncing Ms. Menzel's name on Oscars. I've made my share of mistakes on live TV. It's not easy., Mar 06
- @MattLeppala Forensic Files broadcast its first episode in 1996, a decade before Discovery ID started. Only reruns are airing currently., Mar 05
- @VinniePolitan Does he REALLY think he can pull an OJ and get away with this given the evidence and his preposterous story?, Mar 04