Four young adults are brutally murdered in an upscale neighborhood, and the crime scene yields little evidence. Descriptions of two people seen walking nearby are used to create composite drawings, which become a key element in solving the crime.
Latest Tweets From Paul!
- Thanks Michael, nice of you to say. https://t.co/qBNhOOMuCn 3 hours ago
- Hate to say this but this is why you should never do anything with amateur 'producers' / so many things done wrong https://t.co/rZIcppun6K 12 hours ago
- @marytebo86 I have absolutely no idea, could be an actor, intern, scientist in a lab somewhere, a Director shot that around 2000-2002. 14 hours ago
- A psychiatrist in a Philadelphia hospital stopped a mass shooting w/ his licensed firearm against policy too. https://t.co/pOJUX5SBBf 21 hours ago
- Want to see how good these guys really are?? https://t.co/mi8ROveB5P 21 hours ago
About Forensic Files
Forensic Files® is a pioneer in the field of fact-based, high-tech, dramatic storytelling. This series of television programs delves into the world of forensic science, profiling intriguing crimes, accidents and outbreaks of disease from around the world!
Copyright © 2016 Medstar Television. All Rights Reserved.