Terrified, the young girl hid in her bedroom while her mother was attacked and stabbed to death. Investigators had a wealth of evidence: shoe impressions, distinctive blood drops, and the killer’s DNA. What they didn’t have was a basis for comparison.
Latest Tweets From Paul!
- I really like this kid Francis Tiafoe, almost beat Isner yesterday. He'll be a great one! 11 hours ago
- I wish Tennis Channel would freshen up their USOpen coverage. It's awfully stale, same talent, same schtick. Aug 29, 2016
- Golf Channel has a round-table talk segment of four men they call "Golf Balls". Oh my. Aug 29, 2016
- The Ithaca College student killed at Cornell proves again my theory: Nothing good ever happens after 2 AM when alcohol and or drugs involved Aug 29, 2016
- ...heartbreaking https://t.co/LYncGuRP8G Aug 29, 2016
About Forensic Files
Forensic Files® is a pioneer in the field of fact-based, high-tech, dramatic storytelling. This series of television programs delves into the world of forensic science, profiling intriguing crimes, accidents and outbreaks of disease from around the world!
Copyright © 2016 Medstar Television. All Rights Reserved.