After the college co-ed vanished, the kidnapper called and said he’d soon tell them what he wanted for her return. He never called, and she was never seen again. Ten years later, tiny metal particles would implicate the man who’d been a suspect all alone.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- RT @Lan17dry: Another day. Another opportunity to be great., 15 hours ago
- Claim that Jack the Ripper was Polish immigrant is wrong, experts say http://t.co/cEozEf7z5W via @MailOnline, Oct 19
- Eps on HLN are new to HLN, but r reruns“@patricnlove: I'm trying to convince people that there are no new Forensic Files. Can you confirm?, Oct 19
- Cops: Remains May Be Those of Missing University S... via @TheBlaze http://t.co/lQyGsr3Sxl, Oct 19
- @dr3amgurl I've often thought of writing a book about the goofy things networks say and do to producers but no one would believe it.Trust me, Oct 19