After the college co-ed vanished, the kidnapper called and said he’d soon tell them what he wanted for her return. He never called, and she was never seen again. Ten years later, tiny metal particles would implicate the man who’d been a suspect all alone.
Latest Tweets From Paul!
- RT @Benforado: There is no version of America in which 760 days of pre-trial detention is acceptable. We cannot continue to accept such inj… 6 hours ago
- RT @VinniePolitan: This is Lynila.... Her house was on fire and she ran in to save her 3 year old brother... She is 8 years old #Hero https… 6 hours ago
- I was suspicious about that 'cause I didn't see them up there on May 23. (Jk) https://t.co/emEruaZcFg 7 hours ago
- Oh My....well thank God they can't talk. https://t.co/5GVTSVtF4t 9 hours ago
- @krysblakemore Keep watching! and I hope you're feeling better. ;) 9 hours ago
About Forensic Files
Forensic Files® is a pioneer in the field of fact-based, high-tech, dramatic storytelling. This series of television programs delves into the world of forensic science, profiling intriguing crimes, accidents and outbreaks of disease from around the world!
Copyright © 2016 Medstar Television. All Rights Reserved.