After the college co-ed vanished, the kidnapper called and said he’d soon tell them what he wanted for her return. He never called, and she was never seen again. Ten years later, tiny metal particles would implicate the man who’d been a suspect all alone.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- He is truly one of the nicest men I've ever met. https://t.co/gY9vCiOCHQ, May 1
- It's your lucky day. Send me an email and I'll tell you how: firstname.lastname@example.org https://t.co/NWLedzuzs9, May 1
- RT @scriptwriters: “Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.” ― E.L. Doctorow, Apr 30
- RT @connortryan: Walter Cronkite’s grandson commits suicide days before college graduation, he was 22 http://t.co/xwKV1MDHrq, Apr 29
- I think they do it just to drive me crazy because they know I think it's dumb. https://t.co/5wJR34L4R2, Apr 29