After the college co-ed vanished, the kidnapper called and said he’d soon tell them what he wanted for her return. He never called, and she was never seen again. Ten years later, tiny metal particles would implicate the man who’d been a suspect all alone.
Latest Tweets From Paul!
- Our stories about people on death row - later exonerated by science - have changed my views on the death penalty 4 hours ago
- Many people on death row have been exonerated by post conviction DNA testing. 4 hours ago
- What have I learned after producing this series? 1) people confess to crimes they didn't commit. 2) eyewitness testimony is often inaccurate 4 hours ago
- I like shows where viewers can learn some things, about science and situational awareness. https://t.co/2G8KHScsH7 5 hours ago
- @nwrkrican @netflix They have many more, not sure why they make available only one at a time. 5 hours ago
About Forensic Files
Forensic Files® is a pioneer in the field of fact-based, high-tech, dramatic storytelling. This series of television programs delves into the world of forensic science, profiling intriguing crimes, accidents and outbreaks of disease from around the world!
Copyright © 2015 Medstar Television. All Rights Reserved.