After the college co-ed vanished, the kidnapper called and said he’d soon tell them what he wanted for her return. He never called, and she was never seen again. Ten years later, tiny metal particles would implicate the man who’d been a suspect all alone.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- RT @nypost: This quick-witted weatherman is very good on his feet http://t.co/cnUBKzN9cs http://t.co/sLclF92vu7, Jan 30
- MY fav is "Bad Blood" love that show “@LA56TV: More @forensicfiles coming up today at 1&130P on @LA56TV #KDOCTV What's your favorite case?, Jan 28
- RT @connortryan: South Carolina judge tosses sit-in convictions for Friendship Nine http://t.co/yUhxqCIF2J http://t.co/GrTs9OIWgd, Jan 28
- When I got the notes back from the network, they asked the question "which network was that??", Jan 28
- 2/2 I inserted the line "the only job he could find was as programming chief of a cable television network.', Jan 28