After the college co-ed vanished, the kidnapper called and said he’d soon tell them what he wanted for her return. He never called, and she was never seen again. Ten years later, tiny metal particles would implicate the man who’d been a suspect all alone.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- RT @docpetit_art: Love you...miss you everyday.... Please be the change you wish to see in the world... @PFFPetit @LePetitStudioCT http://t.co/kwt57jPyVs, 22 hours ago
- Thank you for your loyalty! Not everyone realizes there are that many episodes. ;) “@gencuesta: @forensicfiles maybe about 399?”, 23 hours ago
- You've seen ALL 400?? “@gencuesta: no it was meant as a compliment! I do wish there were more episodes, though. I have watched most 😬”, 24 hours ago
- Am I losing my touch?@gencuesta:Is it sad I can have @forensicfiles on in the background & doesn’t phase me No matter how scary or intense, Jul 23
- Means he has excellent taste “@mlsovoxo: My husband is addicted to @forensicfiles... What does that mean? 😳”, Jul 22