After the college co-ed vanished, the kidnapper called and said he’d soon tell them what he wanted for her return. He never called, and she was never seen again. Ten years later, tiny metal particles would implicate the man who’d been a suspect all alone.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- RT @TheMindBlowing: Must read: http://t.co/Xb4LcPToyN, 4 hours ago
- Should I be nervous my kids just asked me to join them for a vacation in Bali this summer?, 5 hours ago
- Heather Mack kills mother in Bali, stuffs body into suitcase & Prosecutors only ask for 15 year prison sentence? Isn't that a little lite?, 5 hours ago
- Yes, it's the same series “@IanMcAnime: Does the UK spinoff, "Murder Detectives", cover some cases that were covered on the US series?”, 10 hours ago
- I agree! I think it's dumb, but complain to HLN “@W0rldsttar: @forensicfiles appreciate it if you'd quit playing re runs every night 👌”, 10 hours ago