After the college co-ed vanished, the kidnapper called and said he’d soon tell them what he wanted for her return. He never called, and she was never seen again. Ten years later, tiny metal particles would implicate the man who’d been a suspect all alone.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- I have to say, the Netflix executives are a great group to do business with. It's easy to see why they're so successful., Aug 31
- Nail polish may prevent date rape http://t.co/bgsK8cZGwu via @USATODAY, Aug 26
- Ever notice how many of these 'teachers of the year' are later arrested for molesting students? Makes u wonder who does the voting?!, Aug 26
- My wish for everyone would be to read a good book on personal safety / situational awareness. This series has convinced me it's important., Aug 24
- That was one of MY favs “@GEEMONEY2003: @forensicfiles I was thrilled to see the Zodiak episode make it to HLN. That's one of my favorites.”, Aug 24