Latest Tweets From Paul!
- I liked that one cause we shot recreation of the crash using miniature train w/ high speed film.Peter's always great https://t.co/5ETbcgGS40 7 hours ago
- @ScottNspicychkn That's in the first chapter of the book 'How to be a network executive' Jul 30, 2015
- @ScottNspicychkn I take credit for all the network ideas that worked & give them the blame for ones that didn't. They do the same to me. ;) Jul 30, 2015
- @ScottNspicychkn That case was requested by CourtTV Execs (in their infinite wisdom) when they were in their 'accident investigation' mode Jul 30, 2015
- @ScottNspicychkn Was that the episode about the fire in the London subway? Jul 30, 2015
About Forensic Files
Forensic Files® is a pioneer in the field of fact-based, high-tech, dramatic storytelling. This series of television programs delves into the world of forensic science, profiling intriguing crimes, accidents and outbreaks of disease from around the world!
Copyright © 2015 Medstar Television. All Rights Reserved.