A serial bomber was on the loose in Illinois. Two churches had been bombed and one person was killed. Investigators had to stop the perpetrator before he struck again… and they hoped to find him by following a thin copper wire.
Forensic Files Search
Lastest Tweets from Paul
- I know! I don't get it. “@shySMiLE: @forensicfiles love HLN for mystery detectives but they tend to air the same episodes over & over :(”, 9 hours ago
- Xmas for the doggie too! http://t.co/x7ETFQ3XTO, 10 hours ago
- I totally agree! “@jaxbra: I will admit I expected to tune into @SoundofMusic for a few minutes then channel surf.You hooked me! It's lovely, Dec 06
- RT @JedediahBila: About that “No Animals Were Harmed” credit you see on movie & TV productions... http://t.co/t59wjjjnvG, Nov 25
- Thank you, my friend. @DefiledHorror: Nothing better than relaxing with #MysteryDetectives for the weekend after a long week! Thank you,, Nov 24