A serial bomber was on the loose in Illinois. Two churches had been bombed and one person was killed. Investigators had to stop the perpetrator before he struck again… and they hoped to find him by following a thin copper wire.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- Oh yes, I think you're right. The guy moved his bowling trophies to the garage before he set house on fire. https://t.co/6MIuSxFUfQ, 4 hours ago
- Oh geez, isn't that where the guy put his ceramic pig collection in the garage before he set the house on fire? https://t.co/Jlg3yQPJtU, 9 hours ago
- I think HLN found them disrespectful in some respects. That certainly wasn't our intention and I disagree. https://t.co/LGW75YrCg1, 12 hours ago
- lol. Frankly the CourtTV execs used to get irritated with me about those but they put up with it. https://t.co/hkWIjqjQhc, 12 hours ago
- I honestly have no idea why they do that. I think it's crazy. https://t.co/0F474kr8dz, 12 hours ago