A serial bomber was on the loose in Illinois. Two churches had been bombed and one person was killed. Investigators had to stop the perpetrator before he struck again… and they hoped to find him by following a thin copper wire.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- RT @jpodhoretz: The most puzzling thing about William Cohan's book on the Duke case is why he wrote it. https://t.co/P4hXFKdSVB, 10 hours ago
- @jaxbra Great pic Jackie! You're on the red carpet more than I am! ;), Apr 18
- RT @NolteNC: oh my god - http://t.co/Ducra22KbI, Apr 18
- Golfer Jordan Spieth seems like such a nice kid, comes from a great family. I've known his grandfather Donald for years., Apr 16
- Dog Chosen for Jury Duty? http://t.co/ZeBtn4YaA8 via @NBCPhiladelphia, Apr 15