A serial bomber was on the loose in Illinois. Two churches had been bombed and one person was killed. Investigators had to stop the perpetrator before he struck again… and they hoped to find him by following a thin copper wire.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- He was a great prosecutor. Good guy too“@Youxia88: "Driven To Silence" with Prosecutor/Representative @TGowdySC is my favorite of all time!”, Jul 29
- Murder verdict tossed because his mom couldn’t find a seat via @NYPost http://t.co/TMIn7Zelm4, Jul 29
- Thanks!, Peter Thomas will enjoy hearing that! “@McGuire72: I just wanna say... Best show on TV. Best narrator too., Jul 25
- RT @docpetit_art: Love you...miss you everyday.... Please be the change you wish to see in the world... @PFFPetit @LePetitStudioCT http://t.co/kwt57jPyVs, Jul 23
- Thank you for your loyalty! Not everyone realizes there are that many episodes. ;) “@gencuesta: @forensicfiles maybe about 399?”, Jul 23