A serial bomber was on the loose in Illinois. Two churches had been bombed and one person was killed. Investigators had to stop the perpetrator before he struck again… and they hoped to find him by following a thin copper wire.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- I ate cherry cheesecake today before I learned it's Cherry Cheesecake Day here in US. Maybe that means it's going to be my lucky day!, 17 hours ago
- Must be something in the water down there?? @PlainToeBro: I swear 30% (of your cases) happen within 50 miles of me and the @CityofTampa, 22 hours ago
- Forensic Files premiered on this date 18 years ago on TLC Network (then called Medical Detectives). Wow, quite a run., Apr 21
- HLN /CNN could do so, don't know if they will @jporta2: any chance of new episodes being produced and, if so, who do we fans write to?, Apr 21
- lol Easter Bunny DNA. Love it! @AnthonyDressen: if he did- chances are he left behind some forensic evidence.”, Apr 20