A serial bomber was on the loose in Illinois. Two churches had been bombed and one person was killed. Investigators had to stop the perpetrator before he struck again… and they hoped to find him by following a thin copper wire.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- MY fav is "Bad Blood" love that show “@LA56TV: More @forensicfiles coming up today at 1&130P on @LA56TV #KDOCTV What's your favorite case?, 9 hours ago
- RT @connortryan: South Carolina judge tosses sit-in convictions for Friendship Nine http://t.co/yUhxqCIF2J http://t.co/GrTs9OIWgd, 11 hours ago
- When I got the notes back from the network, they asked the question "which network was that??", 13 hours ago
- 2/2 I inserted the line "the only job he could find was as programming chief of a cable television network.', 13 hours ago
- Years ago I submitted a FF script for network approval talking about a criminal with a very low IQ. 1/2, 14 hours ago