It appeared the victim had accidentally fallen and hit her head at the bottom of the stairs. But the odd position of her shoes and the absence of blood spatter led police to suspect the scene had been staged… and Luminol proved they were right.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- Playing tennis with the great Rod Laver & Gabriella Sabatini. Great fun. http://t.co/qrI8wZ2Ay5, Mar 09
- Identity of two more passengers on missing flight under investigation #MailOnline http://t.co/ApqNt0GXGE http://t.co/A7MCUKrSpK, Mar 09
- A classic! “@nypost: The world ignored Rob Ford // after Toronto's mayor urged everyone to 'turn your clocks back' http://t.co/bGEIiNf53a”, Mar 09
- Thank you! “@ESPN_Colin: Whatever TV executive created "Forensic Files" deserves a raise or a bagel... or something. Can't turn it off.”, Mar 09
- @The_Preditor I'm exaggerating a bit about their commercials but they prob think it's generous offer but to me it seems a little odd, Mar 08