The couple spent Memorial Day weekend at the beach and then they simply vanished. A week later, police got an unexpected lead from a robbery in progress, and the evidence they found helped them to solve a crime of unparalleled brutality and violence.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- RT @Renzo_Soprano: This hospital let a sick boy's dog in to give him unconditional comfort. I just had to tweet this. http://t.co/YvtzaCalul, 4 hours ago
- Lots of bad guys out there, sadly. “@dr3amgurl: @forensicfiles is bringing it tonight...I'm scared.....what sicko would do this to a person?, 6 hours ago
- HLN adds its logo, we don't. @latinajessica42:Your damn logo in lower right corner BLOCKS names, states, attorneys etc. HAVE YOU NOT LOOKED?, Nov 20
- @AddieMarie1361 I always wonder about people who marry these prisoners. A life of prison visits & parole appeals, seems so depressing., Nov 19
- I can just imagine if my daughter said "Dad I've decided to marry Charles Manson, would you give me away?" Yeah in more ways than one., Nov 19