The victim was a self-made man who never minced words. Perhaps he was murdered by a disgruntled employee. Perhaps the racy photos in his safe held the clue to solving the crime. Or perhaps investigators could follow the money and find the killer.
Forensic Files Search
Lastest Tweets from Paul
- I know! I don't get it. “@shySMiLE: @forensicfiles love HLN for mystery detectives but they tend to air the same episodes over & over :(”, Dec 10
- Xmas for the doggie too! http://t.co/x7ETFQ3XTO, Dec 10
- I totally agree! “@jaxbra: I will admit I expected to tune into @SoundofMusic for a few minutes then channel surf.You hooked me! It's lovely, Dec 06
- RT @JedediahBila: About that “No Animals Were Harmed” credit you see on movie & TV productions... http://t.co/t59wjjjnvG, Nov 25
- Thank you, my friend. @DefiledHorror: Nothing better than relaxing with #MysteryDetectives for the weekend after a long week! Thank you,, Nov 24