The victim was a self-made man who never minced words. Perhaps he was murdered by a disgruntled employee. Perhaps the racy photos in his safe held the clue to solving the crime. Or perhaps investigators could follow the money and find the killer.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- @MikeTyson thank you for the shout out on Howard Stern today. I appreciate it!, Oct 29
- Oops! U have a good eye! “@eddiebedderman: "sealed with a kiss" is very interesting, but I noticed a '98 Ford Taurus yet the year is 1994!”, Oct 29
- Always wondered how 'Silver Linings Playbook' would play internationally given the NFL subplot and gambling lingo?, Oct 28
- In the understatement of the year, if you missed the first 2 of the newer 100 eps HLN is airing, I think they'll be repeating them, Oct 28
- I have tweeted that fact many times. @sistertoldjah @forensicfiles Hey just found out that the "new" FF episodes are // only new to HLN.”, Oct 27