The victim was a self-made man who never minced words. Perhaps he was murdered by a disgruntled employee. Perhaps the racy photos in his safe held the clue to solving the crime. Or perhaps investigators could follow the money and find the killer.
Forensic Files Search
Latest Tweets from Paul
- Why does CA need its own version? “@Fieldwalker: @forensicfiles I've seen every show! When will you edit new shows for California?”, 3 hours ago
- Of course! Please do! “@EbolaOutbreakUS: @forensicfiles can we follow you? let us know thanks for tweeting us!”, 6 hours ago
- I don't recall“@Carl_Horton:I noticed in The Financial Downfall you dont use the original pics from the crime. Why not? They were so eerie!”, 6 hours ago
- Just new to HLN. They've aired before on TruTV“@donta_b: Are the new 100 ep airing Monday on HLN new eps or are they just new to that net?, 11 hours ago
- Thank you!! “@NICKIMINAJ: How I be wen bae lets me turn off ESPN so I can watch forensic files http://t.co/bZDK3pUL6h” @forensicfiles”, 21 hours ago